Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Rangi Whakamutunga: Hanga me te Tohatoha
Kua tae ki te mutunga o ngā mahi pāngarau nei. Te mīharo hoki ngā tāonga kua whakakī i tōku kete matauranga pāngarau. he mihi manahou tēne...
-
This term I have worked on setting up a library in my classroom where the students are able to see, choose, and enjoy reading whether is be ...
-
In my years of teaching I have seen many tamariki learn better through hands on mahi and activities. When there is an opportunity for the ...
-
Hanga All my students enjoy creation part of learning. In wiriting they love drawing and quickly get started on mahi toi when given the op...
Kia ora anō Whaea Lucy,
ReplyDeleteWhen your tamariki completed this pick a path, were you able to see what answer each tamaiti chose? I am wondering if when I do it with my class that I can see if tamariki are just choosing any answer rather than doing it properly :)
Ka rawe tēnei ata Kūkara. Kua rata mai aku ākonga ki ngēnei tūmomo ata, whēnei i te 'pick-a-path.'
ReplyDelete