Kua tae ki te mutunga o ngā mahi pāngarau nei. Te mīharo hoki ngā tāonga kua whakakī i tōku kete matauranga pāngarau. he mihi manahou tēnei kia koutou te tīma whakaako mai. Kua mau e au he maha ngā pūkenga whakaako i te marau pāngarau. Tēnā koutou katoa.
I have learnt so much in this class. I have also got so much information, ideas and resources to enhance the love of mathematics with and alongside our students.
This session was one of my favourites, using all out mahi to create understanding and learning about pāngarau in the classroom and around the kura. I have seen that we encourage create for the students to be able to process and understand what they are learning, learnt and can teach to each other and whānau. I also appreciate that the world of AI is a tool I can use to help, create and enrich the learning in class. I especially like using google drawings to set up a create task for the students as it allows me to have instructions on the side of the space. The students are able to use many features that are available of google drawings. If they could they would spend most of the day on google drawings, however we have a timeframe.
Tohatoha
Sharing mathematics online is an ongoing journey. There has been a little hesitation as students and teacher have not been too confident in this area. However we understand the importance and richness this is. I see that is important for the students to take pride in their work and celebrate their learning. We enjoy using google vids to share work in our books. Google vids is easy to talk to and record for studetns.
We are working towards commenting that benefits the students learning. It is important to revert back to the set process for commenting. Each time the class start their create and share they are always reminded of the template we use to remember what is required for sharing online.
No comments:
Post a Comment